This coasteer is for more adventurous adults, older juniors and families who are confident in the water. Lessons include a friendly Coast to Coast qualified instructor and top of the range equipment!
- Exploring channels, caves and the intertidal environment
- Learning climbing skills and correct jumping technique from different heights
- Gaining swim, rope and safety skills
- Great for building water confidence and even more of a buzz in waves!
- Wildlife education
- Approved by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service
- Check availability in the calendar
- Book online in few easy steps
You can’t find any availability? Join our last minute Whatsapp group via this LINK.
Lessons last two hours.
We provide all safety equipment and re-enforced wetsuits.
We are based at Belhaven Surf Centre, next to the south side of Belhaven Beach.
Minimum age is 7 years old. Juniors under 10yrs must be very confident and accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. All participants must be able to swim 100 meters unaided.
Maximum 8 to 1 instructor.
In the event of big swell or extreme weather we offer alternative sport, rescheduling, voucher or a refund.
“Great instructor, terrific day traversing rocks, jumping off cliffs, floating in swells and learning about the interesting sea life. Brilliant weather and beautiful location. Would highly recommend Coast to Coast Surf School! Thanks for a great day!”
“I had a brilliant morning of coasteering in Dunbar. There was a good swell in the sea, which added to the excitement. The instructor was great – observant, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the marine creatures we came across. We did a number of exhilarating jumps. Overall I had a great sense of achievement and would recommend it.”