A gentle introduction to coasteering for juniors, families or adults. Join our experienced instructors guiding you along the coast.
- Rock pooling, wildlife identifying, swimming, jumping, snorkelling and climbing
- Great for inexperienced adults, juniors and families looking for their first adventures navigating the intertidal zone
- Dunbar is a fantastic Coasteering location with amazing variety of geology and wildlife
- We are approved by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service
- All safety equipment and high quality wetsuits provided
- Check availability in the calendar
- Book online in few easy steps
You can’t find any availability? Join our last minute Whatsapp group via this LINK.
“Great instructor, terrific day traversing rocks, jumping off cliffs, floating in swells and learning about the interesting sea life. Brilliant weather and beautiful location. Would highly recommend Coast to Coast Surf School! Thanks for a great day!”
“I had a brilliant morning of coasteering in Dunbar. There was a good swell in the sea, which added to the excitement. The instructor was great – observant, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the marine creatures we came across. We did a number of exhilarating jumps. Overall I had a great sense of achievement and would recommend it.”