STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING XL
A giant group paddleboard experience. Work as a team to learn new skills navigating the coast. Lessons include a friendly Coast to Coast qualified instructor as a guide and top of the range equipment!
- Super fun for junior, adult, family or corporate groups
- 2 SUP XL boards (8 kids or 6 adults)
- 2 SUP L boards (4 adults or family of 5)
- Guided adventures along Dunbar’s beautiful coastline
- Lots of fun games and challenges
- Open to 7 yrs+ with adult guardian
- All participants must be able to swim 50m
- Junior only groups will go out with our qualified staff on the same board
- Check availability in the calendar
- Book online in few easy steps
- If no availability contact us
You can also join our last minute Whatsapp group via this LINK.
Lessons last two hours.
We provide wetsuits, boards and accessories.
We are based at Belhaven Surf Centre, next to the south side of Belhaven Beach.
Minimum age is 7 years old. All participants must be able to swim 50 meters unaided.
Maximum 8 to 1 instructor.
In the event of unsuitable conditions or extreme weather we offer alternative sports, rescheduling, voucher or a refund.
“Its been absolutely brilliant to get back in the water with my family! Such a wonderful area to paddle!”
“We had so much fun at a beginners session and the instructors were so helpful and lovely!”