SUP & YOGA DAYS
Kosa yoga has teamed up with Coast to Coast surf school to run a series of yoga-SUP days. Expect a gentle yoga practise to help you prepare for an introduction of stand up paddleboarding. Discover the benefits of yoga and how it can help develop balance and stamina on (off!) your SUP board.
- Experienced iyengar yoga teacher Diane Christopherson
- 90 minute yoga practice designed to release tension and improve flexibility in the shoulders, spine, and legs
- Yoga classes take part in the Belhaven Surf Centre, all equipment is provided
- After yoga, refreshments of coffee/tea and delicious homemade cake
- The afternoon paddleboarding takes place at Belhaven beach (conditions allowing) run by one of Coast to Coast experienced paddleboard instructors
Morning 90 minutes yoga practise and afternoon 2 hour SUP lesson
We provide wetsuits, boards and accessories.
We are based at Belhaven Surf Centre, next to the south side of Belhaven Beach.
Minimum age is 13 years old. All participants must be able to swim 50 meters unaided.
Maximum 8 to 1 instructor.
In the event of extreme weather we offer alternative sport, rescheduling, voucher or a refund.
“Just loved this! Paddleboarding and relaxing with the yoga! Feel a million dollars..”
“We all had such a great afternoon & it was good to learn about wind, tides, etc before we take out our own SUP. Thank you so, so much! We’ll definitely be back.”