STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING BEGINNER LESSON
Our introductory paddleboard lessons are a great first step in the art of paddleboarding. Lessons include a friendly Coast to Coast qualified instructor and top of the range equipment!
- Lessons include safety and equipment theory
- Prone, kneeling, standing skills
- Paddle technique
- Lessons run in flat conditions in the sea or enclosed water if wind or waves
- Juniors must be 13yrs+ for individual SUP lessons. See our SUP XL classes for families with younger children
- Check availability in the calendar
- Book online in few easy steps
Daily April to October.
You can’t see any availability? You can join our last minute Whatsapp group via this LINK.
Lessons last two hours.
We provide wetsuits, boards and accessories.
We are based at Belhaven Surf Centre, next to the south side of Belhaven Beach.
Minimum age is 13 years old. All participants must be able to swim 50 meters unaided.
Maximum 8 to 1 instructor.
In the event of high winds or large swell, we offer rescheduling, voucher or a refund.
“Our Beginners Paddle boarding lesson was very good & would definitely recommend it! The instructor was excellent & friendly too. Was great fun!”
“We had so much fun at a beginners session and the instructors were so helpful and lovely!”